Sunday, September 9, 2007

School Days

We had a busy week. Tyler started school on Thursday. Tuesday we had open house and both Jordan and him seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Thursday was hard to see him go, but when all was said and done he seemed to have had fun. They learned that God created the world. He came home with a chalk drawing on a black piece of construction paper with a label that says "God made Tyler". For the first time ever I looked at one of his drawings and thought..."I wonder what he was drawing". I cant believe he is old enough to be in school. Next year I will be sending both my babies off to school. Where did the time go?

Tyler wanting to get out and go...



Tyler is ready to go off to school...



Tyler saying "Chool" and Jordan playing Shy



Happy he is almost there, Time for my Baby to leave me...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh what a big boy!!! He looks so excited... I'm sure it was a very bittersweet moment for you guys. Love the pictures!:-)

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

What handsome boys! Time goes by too quickly, eh?