Saturday, September 1, 2007

WOW Where have I been?

So much has been going on. I have been in slumps here and there. Tyler has been going through alot with his epilepsy. He had an EEG that came out normal so really that didn't tell us much. It just meant that during that 30 mins he didn't have any activity. He is now needing and MRI. During the MRI they will have to use a sedative so that they can get him to be still. Fingers crossed though that it shows something. I have read and heard that if his epilepsy is genetic (which we are pretty sure its not) it wont show anything. Jordan has grown so much. He is now saying 6 words...DaDa, hey, bye, yeah, uh-oh, uh-uh. He is following in his brother's footsteps and climbing like crazy. Today he climbed into his crib and not 2 mins later he was behind me on the floor. Thats right he climbed out of his crib. And it wasn't a fluke b/c he was misbehaving so I brought him to his room and put him in his crib and shut the door. Well not 30 seconds later I hear him trying to open his door. Oh yeah and he is now able to open doors too. Where did my baby's go?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh Colleen, I had no idea about Tyler. How frustrating to have to keep getting tests. I hope the MRI shows something the doctors can work with.

And, I SO know about having a climber! Fun, huh?

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my.....I am soooooooooooo very glad my girl isn't a climber. so very glad. You have such busy boys on your hands.
I am really happy to see you blog. I hope you can keep at it. I miss your blogging!
hugs!