Thursday, April 26, 2007

Where has the time gone?

I cant believe 7 years ago I was getting ready to graduate High School. Now I'm a wife and a mom of 2. I look at Jordan and think "where did my baby go", yet alone to look at Tyler. It seems like it was just yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant with Tyler. Actually to be honest it seems like it was just yesterday I was walking into high school for Govt and Econ class. And talking about the upcoming election between Bush and Gore. When was it that life started flying by? Will it ever slow down again? Before I know it Ill be watching my kids graduate from high school, then college, get married and have babies of their own. I don't want my babies to grow up, I don't want to grow up. I wish I could just freeze time to where it is now.

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I totally understand Colleen! Time goes too quickly. I dont' remember it being so as a kid. I hope it doesn't really get faster and faster as we age.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh girl, I think now that we have kids, the time isn't ever going to slow down. With kids, your days are so PACKED and busy . . . and time just slips by!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Oh I know! I have found myself thinking about this a lot lately. It is so crazy how time has flown by since high school. I heard a couple of songs the other day and I was thinking oh that came out a few years ago when I was in high school. WAIT... OMG... that was 8 years ago! WOW! I just try to charish every moment I have now with Anden and not take it for granted. They just grow up so fast!