Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cold Cold Go Away

I have been sick for over a week now. Its finally at the end of its course but now all I'm doing is coughing. Last night I felt so bad b/c I could tell it was getting on Mark's nerves but there was not much I could do about it. Both the boys are still sick too. All day long I'm chasing after them wiping their runny noses. I'm not even too sure where we caught this stupid thing. We went to Atlanta to visit my parents and no one was sick there, and when we got back the next day the boys were sick. I just hate it. I hate being sick. I want to take the boys outside to play since the weather has been so nice, but I don't want them out there sick. I just cant wait for this cold to finally be gone.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh dear....I am sorry you are so sick! I hope you feel better soon Colleen! Take good care of you!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I am so so sorry Colleen. It is so hard to be a sick Mama to 2 sick boys. I hope everyone feels better soon.